Last call for registration:
Global Festival of Ideas for Sustainable Development
New thinking for a better world
1-3 March 2017
World Conference Centre, Bonn, Germany
We are honored to be a part of the crowd of leading thinkers, policy-makers, civil society and activists, together with gaming experts and policy simulators that will gather in Bonn, Germany on March 1-3, for the first ‘playable’ conference on the SDGs. Be a part of it and register by tomorrow, February 7 at http://globalfestivalofideas.org.
Data-Pop Alliance is excited to be leading Day 3 on Disruptors to Development with the World Food Programme. As for the other two days, interactive and immersion sessions will feature:
- High level plenary sessions, presentations, discussion and debates to share critical ideas, showcase success and hear from keynote speakers
- Real time problem-solving through policy simulations and participatory games based on interactive technology, built by expert game designers
- Innovation hubs that showcase the work of wide variety of organizations.
Featured Data Pop Alliance speakers on Day 3 include:
- Chief Data Scientist Dr Nuria Oliver, Director of Research in Data Science at Vodafone;
- Research Affiliate Dr Bruno Lepri, Head of Mobile and Social Computing Lab at FBK;
- Co-founder and co-Director Professor Patrick Vinck, Assistant Professor at Harvard University, Director of Research at the Harvard Humanitarian Initiative;
- Co-Director for Harvard Humanitarian Initiative Professor Phuong Pham, Assistant Professor at Harvard University;
- Director and co-Founder Dr Emmanuel Letouzé, Visiting Scholar at MIT Media Lab
- Research Affiliate Bessie Schwarz, Co-founder, Cloud to Street
- Xavier Vollenweider, Researcher, Flowminder Foundation
The online registration form and the full agenda for the Festival are available here.