Data-Pop Alliance is seeking a full or part-time Program Assistant to be based in New York City or Cambridge, MA.
Effective dates: May 1 for an initial 6 months with a 2 month trial period.
Part-time: 3-5 days a week
Reporting to the Operations and Outreach Officer based in NYC, under the authority of the Director, the Program Assistant will facilitate the day-to-day operations, in particular administrative and financial management, through the following key responsibilities:
|Administrative and Program Support (50%)||
|Financial and Accounting Management (50%)||
Skills and experience required
You are / have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in business administration or management
- A minimum of 2-3 years experience in a similar role, in small start up teams preferred
- A self-starter, disciplined, driven, eager to learn, grow, and make an impact
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize assignments, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational skills
- Successful experience working in a multicultural environment with partners and people of different backgrounds and levels of seniority
- Management of Spanish and/or French is a plus
$25/hour part-time or $30-40,000 a year with benefits depending on experience.
Qualified candidates are requested to submit a CV and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line “Program Assistant,” by April 4th, 6:00pm EST.
In this brief cover letter paragraph, please include: educational background, languages spoken, 2 references, and hourly salary requirement.
We look forward to hearing from you!