Data-Pop Alliance is seeking a full-time Trainings Intern based in Cambridge MA (or alternatively New York City).
Effective dates: 2-3 months, starting early June or July – through August 31st.
Reporting to the Director and working closely with the Knowledge Manager based in Cambridge MA, the Research and Training Strategy intern will support Data-Pop Alliance’s Global training program on Big Data and Sustainable Development through the following key responsibilities:
|Research for materials update (50%)||
|Prospective research for program strategy (50%)||
Skills and experience required
You are / have:
- A current student or graduate with a Master’s Degree in Data Science, Technology and Policy, International Development, or relevant field
- Previous experience in research and/or programme development on data, AI, and sustainable development
- Working knowledge and experience in data science, big data and/or artificial intelligence
- Excellent writing and analytical skills
- Excellent command of the English language
- A self-starter, disciplined, driven, eager to learn, grow, and make an impact
Management of Spanish and/or French is a plus
$ 800 USD / month
Qualified candidates are requested to submit a CV and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line “Research and Training Strategy Intern” by May 24th, 6:00pm EST. In this brief cover letter paragraph, please include: educational background, languages spoken, and 2 references.