Our Latest Quarterly Update (Q3-2022) is Out!
Read our most recent Quarterly Update (Q3 – 2022) to learn more about the work we have done during the past few months at Data-Pop Alliance. In it, we feature many recent news and projects, including:
- The launch of our 6 new Thematic Programs
- An Assessment of the Data Market, Strategy Development to Foster Interoperability of Data Markers and Cross-Border Data Flows, and for the Development of Open Data in Mauritania, in partnership with the Ministry of Digital Transition, Innovation and Modernization of Public Administration of Mauritania
- A Study of the Spatial Distribution and the Dynamics of Violence Involving Children and Youth in Urban Settings of Port-au-Prince, in partnership with UNICEF Haiti.
In this Quarterly Update we also welcome our new team members from around the world and share links to our latest publications, including reports, discussion pieces, and more. Some of these include:
- “Links We Like: A Compilation of 40 Editions” (Publication)
- “Replicating Gender Bias from Above: Earth Observation, Machine Learning and SDG 5” (Publication)
Find out all the details by clicking the button below.